Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Shiny and New.

This is my brand new blog... a place all to myself. There aren't many things in my life that are just mine. Living with two teenage girls, I've grown accustomed to sharing just about everything. Most of the time, that's fine but every now and then it feels good to have something that's just mine. A place all to myself. 

So here it is. A blog to share what I want to share, and keep all the things I want to remember in one special place. 

I'm learning more each and every day.. learning how to be better at life. Even if it takes falling down again and again, I'm thankful for another chance to get it right. 

That's hope. And that's grace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Hope & Grace. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.